Skip to content
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to
understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
· We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the
knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating
to the management of personal information.
· We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of this website – including text, images, and graphics – are for informational purposes only.
This website is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or substitute for a
consultation with a professional health care provider.
Reliance on any information on this website is solely at your own risk. If you think you may have a
medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. For questions regarding a medical condition,
always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider.
S.I.R.E makes no warranty or representation expressly or tacitly for the accuracy, completeness,
usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or
process available at or from this website. Any transmission of information from or through this website
does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and S.I.R.E.